Cream puffs are some of my very favorite things. They’re adorable and delicious and kind of magical to make and not nearly as tricky as you’d think.
One of these days, I’ll share an original recipe with you (possibly birthday cake-flavored, but let me know if you have any other requests!) Until then, check out these cream puff recipes from some other lovely bloggers.
- Pastel Cream Puffs via Carnets Parisiens
- Strawberry Cheesecake Profiteroles via Bakers Royale
- Cream Puff Donuts via Spoon Fork Bacon
- Cherry Chocolate Cream Puffs via Seduction Meals
- Passion Fruit Cream Profiteroles via Technicolor Kitchen
- Cream Puff Cake by Layered Cake Shop via Ruffled*
* (okay, so this one doesn’t actually come with a recipe, but it’s SO pretty, and you can use it as a guide to make a cake from one of the other recipes!)